If you are experiencing issues with debt recovery, Osborn Jensen are able to assist commercial clients by sending letters to your debtors, if the amount exceeds $100, on your behalf.
You do not need to pay debt collectors to send letters of demand. Our standard debt recovery letter is sent on your behalf without charge.
We endeavour to send basic letters of demand to your debtors within 24 hours of receiving your instructions. The letters are sent by ordinary post and by email if you have the relevant email address.
In order to complete a letter of demand, the following information is required:
1. Details of the entity owing you money. i.e. Company name, address,
telephone, fax and/or email.
2. Copies of outstanding invoices.
3. Details of your payment terms.
4. Whether the invoices were issued pursuant to the Building and Construction
Industry (Security of Payment) Act.
5. Whether you want the debtors to contact you or us with any response that
they may have to the letter of demand.
On receipt of instructions, we will send you all relevant information detailing applicable court charges if debtors fail to pay in response to our letters of demand, together with a timetable detailing the steps that we take on your behalf to recover the outstanding money.
If you would like further information or wish to discuss how we can help you recover debts owing to your business, please contact Christie Howson on 4925 2077.