Emilia Cardillo was admitted as a solicitor in February 2009 and has over 9 years’ experience in the legal profession.
Emilia works with clients in industries such as mining and mining support, distribution services, construction and not for profit and charity organisations.
Emilia has also managed the property portfolio for not for profit and charity organisations for a number of years, whilst working in the commercial and property team of a national law firm.
Emilia’s experience in commercial and property law includes:
- • Joint Ventures and partnership agreements
- • Commercial agreements such as supply of goods and services, exclusive and non-exclusive distribution agreements, share sale and purchase agreements
- • Corporate structuring and mergers and acquisitions
- • Transfer of property, such as shares and real property, into Self-Managed Super Funds
- • All aspects of commercial leasing including, sub-leasing, licence agreements, transfer and assignment of leases
Emilia has been a volunteer committee member of PULSE, a fundraising committee of HMRI, from November 2010 to March 2014 and held the position of Vice Chair from January 2013 – March 2014.
Emilia’s experience in acting for corporate and not for profit organisations, including her role as a volunteer committee member for PULSE, has provided her with a unique understanding in identifying the needs and outcomes for each client in providing high quality legal advice.