Laura has more than 13 years of experience in the legal profession. Following her completion of a Bachelor of Laws at Newcastle University she took up a full time paralegal position before being admitted as a solicitor in 2008.
She has particular expertise in commercial contract negotiations and drafting. She has an exceptional set of drafting skills and a “can do” approach to client service.
Laura’s experience in commercial and property law includes:
- • Drafting and advising on supply agreements
- • Drafting trading terms
- • Commercial and retail leasing
- • Joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements, share or business sale agreements
- • Corporate structuring and mergers and acquisitions
- • Regularly running large commercial and residential land sale and purchase transactions
- • Residential and strata subdivisions
- • Drafting and advising on loan, mortgage and other security documents
Outside of the office, Laura is kept busy by her young daughter and son. She is also a keen netballer.