Laura Bennett has more than 14 years of experience in the legal profession. Following her completion of a Bachelor of Laws at Newcastle University she took up a full time paralegal position before being admitted as a solicitor in 2008.
She has particular expertise in commercial contract negotiations and drafting. She has an exceptional set of drafting skills and a “can do” approach to client service.
Laura’s experience in commercial and property law includes:
- • Drafting and advising on supply agreements and other service contracts
- • Drafting trading terms
- • Negotiating and drafting commercial and retail leases and licence agreements
- • Drafting and advising on shareholder and unitholder agreements, share transactions and business sale and purchase agreements
- • Corporate structuring and mergers and acquisitions
- • Regularly running large commercial and residential land sale and purchase transactions
- • Residential and strata subdivisions and consolidations
- • Drafting and advising on loan, mortgage and other security and guarantee documents
- • Advising on limited recourse borrowing arrangements and bare trust acquisitions and roll overs