Lauren graduated from the University of Notre Dame Sydney in 2010 with a Bachelor of Laws, and went on to obtain her Diploma of Legal Practice in 2011. Lauren was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia in the same year. Lauren has furthered her studies by completing a Diploma of Management in 2013 and is currently undertaking her Masters of Urban and Regional Planning.
Lauren is passionate about property and people. She enjoys connecting her two passions through successful and integrated transactional outcomes. She thoroughly enjoys assisting her clients through some of the biggest steps of their lives. Whether it’s buying the first home, or taking that step into Retirement Village living; Lauren enjoys providing speedy resolutions and sound advice, whilst building a solid rapport with clients.
Lauren’s experience in commercial transaction and property law includes:
- • Property developments;
- • Leases & agreements to lease (commercial, retail & industrial) including interpretation and disputes;
- • Property sales and acquisitions;
- • Compulsory Acquisitions;
- • Mortgage securities;
- • Property Due Diligence;
- • Creation and interpretation of Easements;
- • Subdivisions including strata and community title.
Lauren has been a volunteer member of genXwomen networking committee since September 2013 and has successfully held the Treasurer position during this time.