SOLICITOR – EMPLOYMENT & LITIGATION
Cath Antaw holds Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws degrees from the University of Newcastle, is a Chartered Accountant, a member of the Australia Reconstructing Insolvency and Turnaround Association and admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW.
Cath joined Osborn Law in 2015. Prior to this Cath, worked as a Chartered Accountant at local and national accounting firms, working exclusively in the area of insolvency and business reconstruction.
Cath also previously held the position of Financial Controller with an ASX listed entity.
Cath acts for a diverse range of clients in the hospitality sector including pubs, registered clubs, restaurants, producers, small bars, cafes, not-for-profit organisations, sporting clubs and other hospitality providers.
Cath’s experience in hospitality, commercial and employment includes:
- New liquor licence and liquor authorisation applications.
- Change of licence condition and licence boundary applications.
- Gaming machine entitlement transactions.
- Defending liquor licence breaches and prosecutions.
- Drafting and advice regarding plans of management.
- Sale/purchase of business and land contracts.
- Due diligence matters.
- Defending unfair dismissal claims brought before Fair Work Australia.