We build strong long standing relationships with our clients and work
collaboratively with them to ensure they have the most comprehensive support
and advice in their commercial matters.
Our experienced team assist in a variety of commercial matters
- Business Structuring
- Purchase/supply contracts (goods and/or services)
- General commercial contract drafting, advice and negotiation
- Acquisitions and disposals of assets (going concern businesses,
plant and equipment, shares, units and real property)
- Finance and security documentation
- Competition law
- Liquor Licensing including new applications, transfers/variations,
“Everyone I have dealt with, from reception through to the different solicitors from various departments have been extremely personable and professional. Work has always been completed in a very timely manner and communication has always been made very easy.
I have gained a lot of useful new knowledge in areas which had been previously foreign to me as the solicitors have been happy to answer any and all questions I’ve asked on any subject. This newly acquired knowledge has already been pivotal for my success in other business interactions.“
Drew Duggan – Director WellFit Personal Training