LICENSED CONVEYANCER – PROPERTY
Grace is a Licensed Conveyancer having completed the Conveyancing Law and Practice course at Macquarie University in 2018.
Grace has 7 years’ experience working in the legal industry having commenced her career as legal assistant concentrating on commercial and debt recovery law as well as assisting with conveyancing matters.
Grace joined the Osborn Law property team in 2016 and since this time has gained experience in a wide range of conveyancing matters and is a valued member of the Osborn Law team.
Grace’s experience in property law includes both residential and commercial transactions such as:
- Torrens and Strata title subdivisions acting on behalf of the developer for small and large developments.
- Drafting contracts for sale of both residential and commercial properties, including leases.
- Providing contract advice in relation to land, strata units and existing dwellings and negotiating terms.
- Providing contract advice in relation to “off the plan” contracts.
- Acting for first home buyers and non-Australian residents and satisfying Revenue NSW requirements.
- Drafting Option Deeds, Deeds of Variation and Licence Agreements.
- Carrying out all transactional processes to complete conveyancing matters, including:
o Considering purchase enquires and advise;
o Preparing Replies to Requestions on Title;
o Liaising with lenders, both incoming and outgoing;
o Preparing LRS Forms including Transfers and Caveats
o Electronic duty returns together with preparation of Revenue NSW Declarations;
o Preparing and reviewing settlement figures;
o Calculating distribution of moneys for simultaneous settlements;
o Co-ordinating all parties to settle;
o Electronic settlement process on PEXA platform.
Grace understands the importance of providing personalised services for clients and takes pride in her approachable and friendly manner.