LICENSED CONVEYANCER – PROPERTY
Yvonne has a proven track record of almost 30 years’ experience in the legal industry in both an administration and professional capacity.
Working her way up from receptionist as a 16 year old she has progressed to legal secretary, paralegal and then recently completed the Conveyancing Law and Practice course through Macquarie University to become a qualified Licensed Conveyancer.
She has worked in both large and small legal practices in Newcastle working with staff at all levels, which has equipped her with the skills and values required to carry out her role. She has a high level of attention to detail and accuracy and prides herself on her commitment, self-discipline, confidentiality, teamwork, multi-tasking, planning and prioritising.
Yvonne’s experience in property law includes both residential and commercial transactions such as:
- Preparing contracts for sale including drafting of matter appropriate additional special conditions;
- Preparing Leases and Licence Agreements;
- Preparing Option Deeds, Deeds of Variation and Deeds of Rescission;
- Assisting in preparation of subdivision contracts for small and large developments and managing sale transactions to completion;
- Providing advice in relation to existing Torrens and Strata Title contracts and negotiating terms;
- Providing advice in relation to “off the plan” contracts;
- First home buyer, non-Australian resident and Verification of Identity requirements;
- Acting for incoming lenders and mortgagee power of sale transactions;
- Obtaining and review of purchase enquires;
- Preparing Replies to Requisitions on Title;
- Liaising with lenders, both incoming and outgoing;
- Preparing LRS Forms including Transfers and Caveats;
- EDR stamping requirements;
- Preparing and reviewing financial settlement statements;
- Co-ordinating simultaneous settlements;
- Electronic settlement process on the PEXA platform, having recently become a PEXA Certified Member.
Yvonne is a member of the NSW Australian Institute of Conveyancers and strives to identify and satisfy client needs with quality service, confidence and commitment in all aspects of her work.